Upon receipt of the completed Election/Waiver Form, the lender has ten (10) days to submit the required Trustee Information form, recorded copy of the Notice of Default (NOD) and the required $200 mediation fee. Any delay by the lender will extend the time it takes for the mediation to be held.
Mediation Program Documents
Trustees must send homeowners the following documents in addition to the Notice of Default. These documents make up the core package of materials for grantors of residential property in Nevada who are in default and eligible for inclusion in the Foreclosure Mediation Program.
- Election/Waiver of Mediation Form
- Foreclosure Mediation Resources
- Possible Documents Required for Foreclosure Mediation
The following document must be provided by the trustee to the grantor and the mediator within 5 days of the Document Conference. This document outlines the needed documents required by the beneficiary to review the loan for possible modification or consideration of alternatives to foreclosure.
The following documents are used by the beneficiary/trustee to prepare for mediation, comply with Nevada Revised Statues, or request a certificate of foreclosure:
- Affidavit of Certification of Documents
- Trustee Affidavit and Request for Issuance of Certificate
- Danger Notice - Compliance with AB 388
Documents Required at Mediation
- Mortgage Note
- Deed of Trust
- Each assignment of the Deed of Trust
- Each assignment or endorsement of the Mortgage Note.
- Appraisal and/or Brokers Price Opinion (BPO) in accordance with NRS 645.2515 dated not more than 60 days old (prior to the date of mediation).