Education events are held monthly and in some cases held weekly. Consult the Event Calendar for specific events in your area.
Free Foreclosure Mediation Classes
These FMP-sponsored classes cover the following:
- What is Foreclosure?
- How the Foreclosure Process Works.
- What to Expect in Mediation.
- How to Make Your Best Case for Loan Modification, Short Sale or Other Resolution.
- Free Legal Information Manual, including forms, samples and legal information.
- William S. Boyd School of Law on the campus of UNLV. Call (702) 386-1070 ext. 155 for weekly class schedule. Visit www.lacsn.org for more information.
- West Las Vegas Public Library. Call (702) 386-0404, ext. 511 for bi-monthly class schedule. For more information visit www.nevadalegalservices.org.
- Reno Senior Center, 1155 E. 9th Street. Call (775) 328-2592 for weekly class schedule. For more information visit www.washoecounty.us/seniorsrv/legal.htm.
- Nevada Legal Services, 650 Tahoe Street. Call (775) 284-3491 for monthly class schedule. For more information visit www.nevadalegalservices.org.
- Monthly classes are held throughout the rural counties of Nevada. Call (877) 693-2163 for a schedule of times and locations.