The Supreme Court of Nevada created an Advisory Committee to advise Nevada's Foreclosure Mediation Program and help it remain on the leading edge of similar programs that address the foreclosure crisis and help homeowners and lenders resolve their mutual dilemma.
The committee has been directed to study the State of Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Program rules and make recommendations to the Supreme Court of Nevada. It also will evaluate the effectiveness, operation, policies and practices of the Foreclosure Mediation Program.
In addition, the committee has been asked to identify state and federal programs related to the foreclosure of residences in Nevada, the modification of residential home loans, or the resolution of mortgage foreclosures as well as making similar recommendations to the Foreclosure Mediation Program and its mediators.
Committee Membership (ADKT 0435, May 23, 2012)
- Verise V. Campbell, Foreclosure Mediation Program Manager
- Malcolm Doctors, Mediator Representative
- Charles Michael McGee, Mediator Representative
- Rande Dean Johnsen, Title Company/Trustee Representative
- Joel Sermiento, Lender Representative
- Marianne Pepe, Lender Representative
- Shirley Foster, Homeowner Representative
- Laila C. Orellana, Homeowner Representative
- Charles C. Clawson II, Lenders' Attorney Representative
- Phillip A. Silvestri, Lenders' Attorney Representative
- Barbara E. Buckley, Homeowners' Attorney Representative
- Tiffany Ballenger, Homeowners' Attorney Representative
- Edee A. Campbell, Realtor Representative
- Joshua James Talayka, Realtor Representative